Continuous power – 25W/CH (both driven into 8 Ohms) 40W/CH (both driven into 4 Ohms)
Distortion – 0.005%, 1kHz (into 8 Ohms) 0.007%, 1kHz (into 4 Ohms)
Frequency response (line input) – -3 dB, 1Hz and 50kHz
Frequency response (phono RIAA) – 20Hz – 20kHz ± 0.2dB
Damping factor – 100
Slew rate – 10
Sensitivity (reference 1W output) – MM: 400uV, MC: 40uV, Line: 65mV
Input impedance – 14kOhm (RCA), 47kOhm (PH)
Maximum output voltage – 11V (Tape out)
S/N Ratio (reference 1W output) – MM: 84dBA MC: 67dBA Line: 86dBA
Dimensions – (H x W x D)85mm x 215mm x 345mm
Syrus CD I:
- Features the highly advanced Cyrus proprietary Servo Evolution disc reading engine.
- 32bit/192kHz upsampling DAC
- Clock stability: includes a remote re-clocking circuit with close-tolerance crystal VCO located at the DAC threshold to maximise jitter rejection.
- Dual stereo analogue outputs and digital output SPDIF
- Low resonance, die-cast aluminum chassis.
- Total Harmonic Distortion at 1 KHz – Mono 0.15%, Stereo 0.15%
- Ultimate Signal to Noise Ratio – Mono 82dB, Stereo 75dB
- Capture Ratio – 1.5dB
- Remote Control – 22 Functions
- Volume Control Range – +/- 3.75dB (1.25 steps)